Milton Foot Clinic | Custom Foot Clinic & Orthotic Centre
Chiropody, Podiatry & Orthotics Clinic in Milton
We are fully open and accepting new patients!
January 2021: With Ontario’s current closures and lockdown, WE WILL REMAIN OPEN to see our patients. Regulated health professionals provide an essential service. Chiropodists and podiatrists provide medically necessary foot care.
We are thinking of everyone that this lockdown touches, be it business wise, health wise, families and everything in between!
Trina Scarrow, BSc, DCh Chiropodist and Foot Specialist has been operating the Custom Foot Clinic & Orthotic Centre in Milton for 16 years. Trina is dedicated to offering the best foot care in Milton.
At the Milton Foot Clinic, Trina offers the following services:
- Medical Foot Care: Professional podiatry treatment for bunions, corns and calluses, diabetic foot problems, flat feet, foot pain including arch pain, plantar fasciitis and big toe pain, hammer toes, ingrown toenails, toenail fungus, plantar warts and medical pedicures. Read more information about treatments we offer for foot conditions.
- Custom Orthotics: Do you have heel pain, arch pain, forefoot pain, shin splints or knee pain? If you book an appointment, I will do a complete biomechanical exam and gait analysis and discuss your health history to determine if orthotics can help you. Chiropodists and podiatrists are the only regulated health professions able to write a prescription to get insurance coverage. Read more about why choose us our orthotics and types of orthotics we make.
- Laser Therapy for Toenail Fungus: If your nails are discoloured, thick, hard to cut, or crumbly, it is likely that you have a fungal nail infection. Photodynamic Laser Therapy effectively helps eliminate toenail fungus. We can do a quick in-office test at our Milton Foot Clinic to see if you have it. Learn more about signs of toenail fungus and learn more about our laser therapy service for toenail fungus.
- Ingrown Toenail Braces: Corrective nail braces are medical devices, similar to dental braces which use tension to exert a change in tissues. After assessing your ingrown toenail this may be a procedure to help you. Read more about what causes ingrown toenails and what ingrown toenail braces are.
- Orthopaedic Shoes: There are many attractive and versatile styles to suit any lifestyle – for the person who has diabetes who needs extra support and cushion or the business person who needs stylish but functional shoes. At the Milton Foot Clinic, we can help you find the best orthopaedic shoes to help your feet feel better.
- Medical Compression Socks: We carry several types of compression socks to help improve blood flow in your legs and reduce leg and ankle discomfort or swelling. They are considered a medical device and are prescribed by your doctor. Learn more about the types of compression socks we recommend.
My goal is to help get your feet better so you can function better and get back to doing the activities you enjoy. I care about your feet and your overall health and I’m dedicated to giving you the best possible podiatric care.
Custom Foot Clinic & Orthotic Centre Milton
Location: 523 Hartley Blvd, Milton, Ontario, L9T 6K9
Milton Office Hours
Appointments: Tuesdays (some) and Thursdays
Contact Us in Milton
Monday-Friday: 8:30am – 6:30pm
(289) 242-3668 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Trina Scarrow, BSc, DCh, is a Registered Chiropodist and Foot Specialist who has been helping patients for over 20 years.
Chiropodists and Podiatrists are the only regulated health professionals who specialize in treating conditions of the foot. In Ontario, there are 600 Registered Chiropodists and only 60 Podiatrists.
Chiropodists today must complete 7 years of post-secondary education before they get their professional designation. Chiropodists do complete case management of foot problems, including assessment, treatment and ongoing care.
Chiropodist Trina Scarrow, BSc, DCh treating a patient with foot pain.
I provide a full assessment, biomechanical exams, and gait analysis. I will be able to help address your foot discomfort with a variety of techniques including foot care treatment, custom orthotics, orthopaedic shoes, medication, laser, or physical therapy.
I can help get your feet functioning better to help you feel better. Contact me today.