Guelph Foot Clinic - Custom Foot Clinic & Orthotic Centre
Chiropody, Podiatry & Orthotics Foot Care Clinic in Guelph
We are fully open and accepting new patients!
January 2021: With Ontario’s current closures and lockdown, WE REMAIN OPEN to see our patients. Regulated health professionals provide an essential service. Chiropodists and podiatrists provide medically necessary foot care.
We are thinking of everyone that this lockdown touches, be it business wise, health wise, families and everything in between!
Trina Scarrow, BSc, DCh Chiropodist and Foot Specialist has been operating the Custom Foot Clinic in Guelph for over 20 years. The clinic operates within Central Health Care. Trina is dedicated to providing the highest standard of foot care to residents of Guelph and surrounding communities.
At the Guelph Foot Clinic we offer the following services:
- Medical Foot Care: Professional podiatry treatment for bunions, corns and calluses, diabetic foot problems, flat feet, foot pain including arch pain, heel pain or plantar fasciitis and big toe pain, hammer toes, ingrown toenails, toenail fungus, plantar warts and medical pedicures. Read more information about treatments we offer for foot conditions.
- Multidisciplinary Foot Care Team: At the Guelph Foot Clinic, the chiropody and podiatry clinic operates within a multi-disciplinary health care team. In the office there are 3 chiropractors, 2 physiotherapists, as well as 4 registered massage therapists in order to ensure you get feeling better. We all have our own area of expertise, which results in a very well rounded team to meet all of our patient’s needs. Clients are often taken care of by more than one practitioner to ensure results are achieved.
- Guelph Foot Clinic Services in addition to the foot and orthotic clinic we offer a full physiotherapy clinic including laser, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), ultrasound, medical acupuncture, exercise rehabilitation, spinal decompression, massage therapy, lymphatic drainage, and IFC or extracorporeal shockwave therapy for stubborn inju
- Custom Orthotics: Do you have heel pain, arch pain, forefoot pain, shin splints or knee pain? I do a complete biomechanical exam and gait analysis and discuss your health history to determine if orthotics can help you. Chiropodists and podiatrists are the only regulated health profession who can write a prescription for orthotics to get insurance coverage. Read more about why choose us our orthotics and types of orthotics we make.
- Laser Therapy for Toenail Fungus: If your nails are discoloured, thick, hard to cut, or crumbly, it is likely that you have a fungal nail infection. Photodynamic Laser Therapy effectively helps eliminate toenail fungus. Learn more about toenail fungus and our laser therapy service for toenails.
- Ingrown Toenail Braces: Corrective nail braces are medical devices, similar to dental braces which use tension to exert a change in tissues. After assessing your ingrown toenail this may be a procedure to help you. Read more about ingrown toenails and ingrown toenail braces.
- Orthopaedic Shoes: There are many attractive and versatile styles to suit any lifestyle–for the person who has diabetes who needs extra support and cushion or the business person who needs stylish but functional shoes. At our Guelph Foot Clinic, we can help you find the best custom orthopaedic shoes to help your feet feel better.
- Medical Compression Socks: We carry several types of compression socks at Guelph Foot Clinic to help improve blood flow in your legs and reduce leg and ankle discomfort or swelling. They are considered a medical device and are prescribed by your doctor. Learn more about the types of compression socks we recommend.
My goal is to help get your feet better so you can function better and get back to doing the activities you enjoy. I care about your feet and your overall health and I’m dedicated to giving you the best possible foot care.
Custom Foot Clinic & Orthotic Centre
Located within Central Health Care
Location: 203-806 Gordon Street, Guelph, Ontario, N1G 1Y7
Guelph Office Hours
Appointments: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Contact Us in Guelph
Monday-Friday: 8:30am – 6:30pm
(519) 823-1450 – email@example.com
Trina Scarrow, BSc, DCh, is a Registered Chiropodist and Foot Specialist who has been helping patients for over 20 years.
Chiropodists and Podiatrists are the only regulated health professionals who specialize in treating conditions of the foot. In Ontario, there are 600 Registered Chiropodists and only 60 Podiatrists.
Chiropodists today must complete 7 years of post-secondary education before they get their professional designation. Chiropodists do complete case management of foot problems, including assessment, treatment and ongoing care.
Chiropodist Trina Scarrow, BSc, DCh treating a patient with foot pain.
I provide a full assessment, biomechanical exams, and gait analysis. I will be able to help address your foot discomfort with a variety of techniques including foot care treatment, custom orthotics, orthopaedic shoes, medication, laser, or physical therapy.
I can help get your feet functioning better to help you feel better. Contact me today.